KrankingKART JR Jump-Start Cart
KrankingKART JR. Jump-Start Cart
Developed for and targeted at industries needing portable jump-starting solutions.
Powered by a 35 kJ KAPower Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor
- 30 Second charge provides FULL cranking power.
- NEVER needs to be plugged into to an A/C power source.
- Contains no lead-acid batteries to maintain or replace.
- Good for engines up to 8 liters
- Delivers up to 3000 amps of cranking power.
- Can be recharged up to 1,000,000 times.
- Power output is virtually unaffected by temperatures.
- KAPower Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor is sealed.
- No maintenance required.
- Available in 12 Volt or 24 Volts.
- Easily portable, weighing only 51 lbs.
- Built in safe guards.
- Remote power button.
- Reverse polarity lockout protection.
|KrankingKART JR Features
|Reverse Polarity Warning Buzzer.
||Ultra Heavy Duty Copper Cables & Clamps.
|Reverse Polarity Warning Light.
||Tough, Durable "Pelican" Case.
|Correct Polarity Indicator.
||Easy to Maneuver & Stable.
|Voltmeter Power Switch.
||Remote Power Button.
|Easy To View Volt Meter.
The heart of the KrankingKART JR is a 35kJ KAPower nickel carbon supercapacitor / ultracapacitor. The KAPower supercapacitor is initially energized from the vehicles electrical system. KAPower then stores the energy until needed. The KrankingKART JR has a long service life of up to 1,000,000 cycles and can outlast the vehicles it is being used to jump-start. KrankingKART JR is virtually unaffected by temperatures and is maintenance free.
All KAPower KrankingKARTS can be recharged from most any cranking battery. Even the "RUN-DOWN" battery on the vehicle that is about to be jump-started.